Friday 19 April 2013

Guyz...Will You Do This...?


OMG......I no fit try am,I dey mad???...I can never try this...God forbid...I will do it in my grave...Lol,you guyz are very funny.But I want you to think about this before you rain all sort of abusive words to this Guy.Now,if you have had a relationship with a girl and she treated and treasured you like her second god but at the end you dumped her in the most hurtful way.Then after having multiples of relationship,one cool night like that you came to your senses and discovered that indeed you failed completely to recognize that you hurtfully dumped an Angel in your life sometime ago.Don't you think that what this guy did will be an underestimation of what you will do if you approach to say,"Baby,I am deeply sorry" and she refuses to accept...Tell yourself the truth.

No comments: