Wednesday 25 September 2013

Ex-Girlfriend Of Vava Voom Of Skuki Leaks BBM Sex Chat And Pictures Showing His Pen*s


First of we say a big thank you to Screen Muncher. 
Secondly, it is my job to post these things when I see them. 
I will be doing a great disservice to my esteemed readers if I don't post stories like this *Wink* 
Anyways I don't know if the babe in question was Vava Voom's gf or just a shagging mate, as the babe who chose to remain anonymous, claims to have had a 3-month sexual relationship with Vava Voom. 


Vava Voom was said to have broken her heart, and she is angry with him. She is said to have demanded an apology from him or else she will hit him harder below the belt.
She claims she has a lot of munched chats and 'secret' pictures between.
In any case, here is a tip of the ice berg..

No comments: