Sunday 12 May 2013

When A Man Is Confused @ Chris Brown



This is self imposed emotional torture. From Karrueche to Rihanna and from Rihanna to Karrueche. What is really the problem? I think I can offer some help to three of them let us see how is going to look like. I think there is a problem with there names.
Now: 
Chris Brown: How can Chris be brown in colour? How is that possible for a human to be brown in colour? I think we should consider that a problem.

Karrueche: This name according to my dialect, Karrueche  means, 'when I get to my destination, I will think about it' if you break it down- Karru/eche...I suppose Chris who is Brown...is still yet to get to a certain destination and then think of whether he is going to settle down with Karrueche or Rihanna.

Rihana: In my dialect, Rihana can be used as a note of warning or a word of advice depending on the prevailing situation. It means, 'So you are now going, right? 

That is why I blame Chris Brown half way for I know what he is passing through. My advice is that you don't allow the meaning of their names to land you on a cross road...that will make you a confused man, rather paint those names brown and allow your real mind to choose the better one out of the two.
I rest my case...

No comments: