Wednesday 17 April 2013

If I Claim To LOVE Her...



If I claim to love her, I should be very slow to anger taking cognizance to her weaknesses. And before I get angry, I should make it a great responsibility to ask myself some soul searching questions. I should respect her Nature and Values where necessary. Perhaps in the course of doing these I might come to realize that I needed to say, "I am Sorry..I will say it without looking back; it doesn't change my name .But if at the end I still prove her wrong, I should be ready to have a change of heart as soon as I read some remorse from her attitude; not to talk of when she says, " I am sorry"...Hmmm...permit me to say this;don't try to get me angry in order to put me to test...Behold, I am Flesh and Blood so I might succumb to your test and that is an honourable invitation to the Devil...our ultimate enemy...Nobody is perfect

No comments: