Sunday 28 April 2013

For God's Sake, Must There Be A Patient In Every Hospital?.


This heart touching question came to me now so I decided to share it with you. I took my Mum for a check up concerning her eye problem. There I saw a boy of about 9 years or so. Do you know that this boy was ceaselessly crying in pains for almost 2 hours not minding that the mother was coddling him. The coddling, I must tell you had no single effect on this boy. I was moved with pity. Sometimes he will increase the tempo of his cry as the pain fluctuates. Looking at her mother she was really confused and bitter as her effort was bearing no single fruit. It downed on me that a man never appreciates the grace of good health upon his life, rather we continue to complain for "this" and "that" which we don't have.
If a man falls seriously sick, then he will jealous to be in the position of that poor man who is walking on the road begging for help. But as soon as he recovers, he will remember his neighbour whom he vowed to put in jail...Lol...OMG..human being self.
As you sit in the comfort of your home enjoying, try to remember those who are in agony somewhere and try to show them mercy no matter how little...God bless you as do that...

No comments: