Sunday 21 April 2013

And I Forgave Her The More...


After my good friend gave me a roll down of her ugly past life,I felt so disappointed within me.But something inside of me was strongly telling me to forgive her after all. At a point I encouraged myself not to judge her based on her ugly past life for I know no one is perfect. I went home that very day without showing any slightest change in behaviour. At night when she was deeply asleep,I woke up and sat at a sofa facing the bed.I stared at her face for almost an hour talking to myself.I was moved with pity for anybody could fall a victim of such kind of life...One fateful day,I intelligently psyched her with regards to what I know about her...Believe me! she told me everything even more than my friend did...And behold,I forgave her the more ...
Today,she is the best woman in my life. I never for one day used any of her past against her.

Will you do the same if you were in my shoes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sure! Because no one is perfect!!!