Friday 14 June 2013

Bodies Of NAMS Executive Who Died Along Ikot Epkene Umuahia Road On Their Way To UNIUYO.



This life self...:
"The race is not always for the swift my dear brothers and sisters..." Look at the way able bodied Men are lying lifeless. Even if you stripe them naked, that one concerns you. It is really and only by the Grace of God Almighty that You and I  have succeeded in making it this far.
You see people talking sarcastically as if there is no God simply because they slept like a dead corpse only to wake up and discover that the Grace of God is still keeping them alive..."I will do you this...I will do you that..." Easy! man. Use that hot blood pumping in you to serve God for You and I are not more righteous than "them"...
A day shall come when...
May their Soul RIP... 

No comments: