Tuesday 14 May 2013

Before You Strike...


I was obliged to share this living message with my audience because this measure has been of immense help to me in suppressing the bad spirit of retaliation and anger management. It has blessed me with a peaceful life.
Before I become overwhelmed by anger such that I might run out of control, I make it a point of duty to ask myself, 'if Christ is in my position, how is He going to handle this situation?' I know some people will say, 'Am I Christ?' but as a christian you claim and profess, are you not supposed to live a 'Christ-like life'- that is the meaning of a christian.
If you strive to make this a point of duty, you'll begin to enjoy a Supreme Life that comes form God Almighty.
It does not mean that you are weakly minded, but it shows that you have conquered the canal desire of your flesh.
It shows that you have acquired the ability to connect to the spiritual realm of great divine wisdom.
Above all, whenever God set his eyes on you, your life style will make Him smile. Wait...wait...wait...do you really understand what it means for God to set His eyes on you and smile? Let the Spirit of God explain that to you as you strive to live a Christ-like life...
Imagine a world where a greater number of people have these at the back of their mind as they live their daily life...  

No comments: