Tuesday 30 April 2013

Even Me Shed Tears...@ Spartacus


My gallant Salute to the great heads that were behind this Superb movie...I followed the movie from season 1 to 4- the fall of Spartacus.I picked every bit of the movie for beginning to the end.
As a big guy, I held back my tears but as one born of a woman, it gathered on my eyes as I was lying down   
on my bed but I didn't allow it to drop...that will make me feel less of a man.
There is one thing that the movie did to me that I usually love so much whenever it happens; some scenes do charge me up so much that I normally off my TV and start doing that difficult task that ceteris paribus I wouldn't have done. Do I share similar experience out there? Can somebody hear me??? Lol
I shed tears not because I'm weak but because I'm a human who is connected to a spirit whole called "mankind". No matter your Colour or Origin, we are ONE.

No comments: