Friday 3 May 2019

Tonto Dikeh Should Be Pitied Not To Be Abused


Related image
In my humble personal opinion I think Tonto Dikeh should at this critical time of her life not to be abused and ignored. She is a celebrity and I think her fellow celebrities should see the handwriting on the wall and come to her rescue…or am I the only one seeing this?
Initially I thought she was aggrieved of how her relation ended with Churchill but my observations as of today is that she needs some attention medically and this calls for the attention of her co-celebrities to come to her rescue before the deterioration goes out of hand. She should not be mocked or ignored because I know something is wrong somewhere.
This is a call for help not an issue to be gossiped around on social media.
Let heaven bear me witness for I have spoken…

No comments: