Tuesday 30 April 2019

In The Honour Of EbyLove


I learn every day of my life; and this scenario took place in my school Alumini group chat…

The story begins;
Mark Zukerberg was once asked by his audience, “ Sir how can we avoid making mistakes in our business venture?” He replied, “do not bother about making mistakes because making mistakes is inevitable, but rather you should bother about being SMART to learn from them”

 Pardon me because I will concise the story as brief as I can. I was added into the group some weeks ago from the time of this write up. I barely contribute to the group though I was a very keen silent observer. The house was very interactive I must confess though usually garnished with extreme statements. In fact someone who will barely recognize me called me “witchcraft” in one of my post that somehow encroached during the period of constitutional review. I took it as a joke and we moved on. The house was lacking somehow in mental enlightenment…so to an extent, I believe it bored some observing members.
(Societies suffer because of men of statute who kept mute)
Just yesterday, two members left the house and in a nutshell I put up a carefully censored audio message telling the house to be mindful of what they say in their post that some people are in short supply of the tenacity to condone ill statements and ended it with sincerely praising the house as a beautiful place with beautiful people.
Behold, little did I know that I have just succeeded in starring up the bees nest.
In my message I triggered one of us who passed a very good message but in the wrong way by calling names and seriously and fearlessly pointed an accusing finger to our honourable “Ebylove”.
The evolving outcome was too bad. I began to apologize unbehalf of myself, the guy in question and the house at large because I started the fire and secondly someone’s image was badly dented at this point.
I was thrustfully pushed to blog this because I learnt another serious lesson and that is, “to be extremely careful with the content and resultant effect of my speech in a public arena” very crucial.
I don’t joke with people’s feeling especially when I hurt them…So I am using this platform to tell the world in Honour of “EbyLove” that I am deeply sorry. We are sorry as a house. Your image is intact in our hands and to the world at large.
Remain Blessed @Ebylove, Queen Of The House.
LongLive ADSS 2005.

No comments: