Sunday 21 April 2019

Christianity, Beautiful But A Poisoned Religion


Christians are worshiping church not God. 
This proponent I concluded because I dig deep to uncover the real truth to whatever I believe in.
Christianity I maintain is a beautiful religion but those who practice it have poisoned the religion to the point that almost all we see today in Christianity is “ChrisManity”
Man have succeeded in infesting Christianity with their human flaws; their carnal sense of judgement. They claim to be receiving revelations from God but ends up being infatuated by their illusions. These they introduce to the church.
Follow my words not my deeds have killed
Christianity. From my findings, those who live their life in the fear of God are not too churchious . They understand that God cannot be deceived so they try to be real with God ;and if you are determined to be real with God you must get upset with what happens in our  various churches today.
Our priests commit atrocities with impunity. I will tell you why it is so. Humans have this nature in them that man must justify his deeds in one form or the other to vindicate himself. He must paint Monalistic type of picture around his actions to bit his chest and say that i'm clean.
Priests commit evil and tell themselves to go and rest that priesthood is not an easy task.
People are bad or good by nature. I don’t think is a learned behavior. The sincere feeling of empathy is a natural thing. A bad person as a priest remains a bad person within. A good man as a pagan will show you love you’ve never seen.
Know ye this, there will never be a true Christianity until we have one CHURCH as the true one indivisible body of Christ. Unless this is done, Christianity is a JOKE…not God.

No comments: